SHOW ME THE DOG-BISCUITS!
SPECIFIC CONTRIBUTORS/DEVELOPERS/DIRECTORIES and FILES:
...or just browse Puppylinuxstuff :)
- 01micko - PHATSlacko, Slacko5.4, ThinSlacko + associated files, pets etc.
- 10wt3ch - Puppy Studio 3.3rt, Studio4 + associated files
- aarf - miscellaneous collection of ISOs and packages
- abushcrafter - packages for Puppy 4.3 + miscellaneous others
- alexandrion - two versions of his Reborn Puppy ISOs with a minimalist desktop
- argolance - ToOpPy Linux ISOs (in French, German and English), featuring the 2PDE desktop environment + packages
- battleshooter - miscellaneous packages, themes etc.
- catdude - many of the vintage pups, graphics drivers, flash tutorials, grub stuff and heaps more!
- choicepup - minimalist version of Puppy 431 with Broadcom 4312v.2 drivers + pet and sfs packages to put meat on his bones, and two versions of Pupserver 435 + related packages
- darkcity - Frisbee sfs and install script for sPup 531
- DaveS - heaps of packages and pets, including Libre Office, Open Office, Open Office Lite and portabase
- dejan - dPup485 and Grafpup 2x ISOs, pets, eyecandy and more!
- deltapup - v1.6 ISO only @119.34mb, nice puplet based on Puppy 4* series circa 2009
- Dingo - pets for Puppy versions 3.01, 4.3.1 and 5.2.5 + assorted packages
- ETP - Eviacam pets for Precise-based pups, ISOs for: Magoo (netbook), MouseCam Pups and The Pup With No Name (tpwnn final)
- fatgamespup - Iso only, v.216 @450.7mb
- guides - CUPS printing how-to
- gulk - pets for Slacko 531
- hacao - Vietnamese puplets: ISOs for Hacao421, Hacao421Pro and Hacao2009CE
- happypuppy - is Happy Linux, a puplet by The Hamsters. Released in 2008, it's based on Puppy 3.01 @162.06mb and features the XFCE 4.4.1 window manager
- Idolse - ISOs for his mpdPup, a music-oriented puplet, 0.9.1, 0.9.2, 0.9.3 + related packages and updates
- kitchenpup - ISO only, designed for upside-down laptop screens in the kitchen, 121.8mb
- LegacyOS - older kernels for older hardware: from TEENpup2009/TEENpup2010minibeta to LegacyOS-2/LegacyOS-4-mini ISOs + respective app repos, wallpapers, themes, icons + install and usage info PDFs
- Macpup - "The Beauty of Linux", featuring the Enlightenment (E17) desktop environment. Macpup 550 is based on Precise Puppy 5.5.0 and the iso is 219.12mb. There are also several pets, including some beautiful themes by Verdegal
- lupu500 - Lupu 5.00 ISO and md5sum only, 128.39mb. Ubuntu Lucid derivative, compatible with Lucid packages
- mediapup - MediaPup1-0a, a multimedia puplet, 322.2mb ISO + md5sum
- multiuser - Puppy 421 Multiuser r2/r3 ISOs (101mb each) + r3 md5sum, sp3.pet
- newyearspup - newyearspupMU-02-rc10-midi ISO @527.26mb, + md5sum
- NOP - Puppy431-NOP @99.97mb and QuirkyNOP-120 @98.79mb ISOs + QNop-120 md5sum. Add your own office software
- producerpup - targeted at users involved in multimedia production, 2x ISOs: ProducerPup421, Puppy 421 derivative @250.36mb and ProducerPupV1.1 @264.93mb
- PSIP - Puppy sip-phone for real-time global chat, early versions for puppys/puplets circa 2008 vintage
- Pupeez - Pupeez v1.0 ISO + md5sum, 76.72mb. A very light-weight puplet for light-weight hardware
- PuppyFancy - Puppyfancy v1.2.11 is a multiboot cd with 7 puplets + memtest on board. The puplets are listed in the readme.txt in the directory and the newest is DingoPup 4 Final, using kernel 184.108.40.206, so circa 2007/8 and good for no-longer-cutting-edge kit. Weighs in @658mb
- puppyluvr - too much to list here, several of puppyluvr's own ISOs, pets and even dev tools and xpenguins, xfireworks screensavers etc. - best check it out for yourself!
- quirky-wary - a couple of Barry's Wary510 ISOs + some Quirky ISOs and packages. Wary for the older/slower hardware and Quirky more experimental and adventurous....circa 2009/10
- RevPup - RevPup-2.13 ISO @74.17mb + md5sum...apologies to the developer, as my memory on this one's out to lunch...perhaps someone can bail me out with some info..?
- saturn-brainwave - again, too much to list here, from Mike, on Saturn's original brainwavecentral server. Numerous puplet ISOs + heaps of packages and utilities
- Scim - pets and information for changing locales in up to the 4-series Puppys
- sPup - sPup-451 ISO @124.18mb from 2009, so an early Slack-based puplet
- starhawk - has uploaded half a dozen old pups... list includes ripple063 (compiz fun), eeetiger, (compiz for the eeepc), eco-pup and more...good stuff
- SucciLinux - the first two Brazilian Portuguese puplets from developers Eric Viana and David Monteiro @ under 100mb each, circa 2009
- swiatmar - his Polish pup, Fafik52 @158.95mb, circa 2011
- Tipsy - so named because it features compiz-fusion, based on Puppy 413, i believe....2x ISOs @approx. 212mb, circa mid-2009
- vanchutr - chu421tex2008 ISO @181.51mb + md5sum - might be wrong but i think it's bi-lingual: Vietnamese/English
- vicmz - localization packs (langpacks for es-Spanish, it-Italian, pt-Portuguese..), openbox addons + several other pets and packages
- zigbert - our very industrious developer of the Stardust Puppy series and many of our staple apps, such as pburn, pmusic, pwidgets, pfilesearch, pfind and more....files from November 2010 to current
Meaty bones and dog-biscuits for all!